Friday, July 29, 2011

Sophie's List

Sophie's List of Wheat Foods That She Is Willing to Eat
Ramen noodles
Frosted MiniWheats
sometimes bread

And that's just about it. I keep looking for some logic in this list, and I just can't see it. I understand that it takes time to get used to a food you've never eaten. The foods that make her list are completely bizarre to me though.


I am really glad Sophie's not anaphylactic to wheat anymore, though. Not worrying about cross contamination, and asthma attacks from things boiling or baking, is such a relief!

2 comments:

  1. I picked up Sandra Beasley's book, "Don't Kill the Birthday Girl" at the library; I'll let you know what I think of it. Though really, I'm more interested to know what *you* think of it.

    I suppose you know that you & your cookbook earned a mention?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I had no idea! I am very interested in reading Beasley's book, though. I have been impressed with the excerpts I've seen.

    ReplyDelete